Wednesday 17 April 2019

Three Easter Bunny Cards

These three cards measure 14.5cms x 14.5cms and are made using a hand cut white linen effect card blank.
The cards are all pretty much the same, using a bit of simple mat and layering and faux stitching and dots using a black fine liner pen.
The 3D printed, felt rabbits were 50p for a pack of four from Hobbycraft (I think I may have got them in a sale), I think I have also seen something very similar in Home Bargains for around the same price.
The 3D card sentiments are part of an assorted pack of nine by Express Yourself MIP, I think also from Hobbycraft.  I reckon they took me less than 15 minutes each to make.

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Those 15 minutes spent per card is time well spent! They're super cute.

tilly said...

a cheap but lovely set of cards... Happy Easter to you, the boys and other family....
Tilly