Tuesday 11 May 2021

Fiddle Fart Guest Crafter – Paula And Her Knitted Egg Cosies

Ta dah …….. may I present, for you delectation today, my Guest Crafter Paula and her wonderful egg cosies ………

IMG_9996

They arrived totally out of the blue just before Easter, beautifully wrapped inside a proper mini egg box, complete with  secreted Cadbury Creme, which, dare I say, disappeared very quickly .

IMG_9999

Paula said she also made everyone in her daughter’s class one for Easter too, she has so much patience, I would have been climbing the walls after just one, all the little details like the bows and hairbands would have driven me mad, let alone all the sewing up.

IMG_0001

Needless to say I LOVE them. They are destined to become much loved and oft refilled Easter treasures in the coming years ………… THANK YOU PAULA.

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Oh, wow, they are super cute! I can't imagine the patience and perseverance it takes to make so many of them.

CraftyCoffey said...

Oh my goodness-they’re sooo cute!!!!

Michele