Wednesday 4 August 2021

Home Bargains – Wedding Chalkboard Place Card Easels

Ohhhhhhhhh ……. flipping heck, after being in the Wedding Section of Home Bargains stores for as long as I can remember ……. but only just realising their full crafting potential …………..

chalkboard place cards

……… I don’t think Home Bargains are stocking them any more! I have searched in various stores in other areas and nothing!  DOH!!!!!!!  I apologise to all those I may have also sent on a fools errand.  Thank goodness I managed to find a few packs in the huge Home Bargains just outside Evesham town centre when I did, so I was able to complete one Christmas idea I had for them.

easel

I have done some research and I have ordered three sets of ten from a company called Lisa’s Stores on AliExpress – which cost me £9.92 (the cheapest I could find including P & P), which works out at around 31p each compared to the 25p from Home Bargains.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33000429707.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.75064c4d3bU2qh

These are in a natural wood finish as opposed to the painted white finish of the Home Bargains ones.  I really don’t know what to expect from them, other than they are not due to arrive until around the end of September! In the meantime, I shall probably still keep an eye out for them in the UK and let you know if I find any or anything similar…………

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Looking forward to the finished product!