Monday 25 October 2021

Happy Halloween Marc …….

Sorry, only this one tiny post this week, all my recent projects have been pretty big and have each largely taken up the best part of a week to complete and so I’ve not been able to build up a bank of scheduled posts (something I generally try to do) to tide me over the times I am away  ………

IMG_4072

……because this week I am with Marc at the cottage! It’s probably the last time I’ll see him and Rick now, until goodness knows when in the New Year, so I’ve come armed for Halloween plus two bulging red pillowcases full of Christmas tut, which I’ve told them to put away safe, not to forget and NO peeping ………

IMG_4073

I’m not sure if we’ll be doing any crafting, but I have also bought along another box of wooden Jenga type blocks (they cost me 50p for a box of 57!), so we can at least busy ourselves painting them, while we gossip and Marc inspires me with new ideas etc.  The blocks will then hopefully be ready to turn into more snowman decorations to randomly drop off around Evesham during December.  

And the pumpkin pictures? Well, you know Marc loves anything of a knitted persuasion and we both desperately miss my old colleague, the PE Lady and her knitting, from my school working days, so when I saw these pumpkins in the Cancer Research shop in Worcester (£1 each) I knew exactly who would love one!

Hopefully there’ll be a post next week, if only to tell you what Marc and I got up to, but I also have Iris and Bertie’s traditional Halloween sleepover as soon as I get back, so again it might only be a very short post …….. my apologies again.

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Those are some cute knitted pumpkins! Sounds like you'll be having loads of fun with Marc. No need to apologize for not having the time to post. We all understand.