Wednesday 1 December 2021

Guest Contributor Bertie

*If this post in any way offends anyone’s religious beliefs etc. I am quite happy to take it down ……..

Bertie isn’t all that fond of drawing, so when asked at school to do something that could be put on a mug, card or wrapping paper to raise funds for school, he didn’t exactly go overboard ……. however, what he did do just has me smiling every time I look at it ……..

IMG_4357

Is it me or has he put a more modern slant on the Christmas story by having a mini skirted, be hair bowed, Mary and Josephine as the new parents of, dare I say, baby Jesus ……..

IMG_4358

……. with the simple “ho, ho, ho” adding to the irony?  I just adore it …………………

5 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

No Helen! He is a little boy growing up in a Christian country! We celebrate Christmas here! I think that what Bertie drew was amazing.xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had to type this twice. We live in a Christian country where we celebrate the birth of Jesus. That is fact. Bertie’s drawing is beautiful.

This woke malarkey has no place in decent souls. My son is gay. So what?

Cheryl W said...

LOVE it! He is wise beyond his years.

Anonymous said...

It's perfect, please don't remove it. ❤️

marc said...

He knows aunty Marc will love it lol he always has his 9wn little spin on things he is a little boy with a lot of imagination and he express that in so many ways big love aunty Marc lol