Tuesday 17 May 2022

OMG …….. Guest Crafter – Paula With Her/My Knitted Queen

I had a parcel completely out of the blue on Saturday morning and when I looked inside my heart completely skipped a beat ………

KNitted Queen

….. because inside was my own, very beautiful knitted Queen.

IMG_2090IMG_2092

She is stunning and I can’t tell you how much I love her!  The attention to detail, her brooch, her decorated hat, her earrings, her necklace and her handbag, what can I say?

IMG_2093Jubilee Knitted Queen Doll

Knitting something like this is an absolute art.  I have tried a couple of times in the past, only to be left with a thing of nightmares, a horrific mutated creature bearing little resemblances of what it was supposed to be. This is perfect, so beautifully knit and sewn up giving Liz such character.

KNitted Queen.

With the world the way it is at the moment she just makes me smile every time I glance across at her on my shelf of precious things in my lounge.

Happy Days Mug

Also in the box were some Marmite flatbreads to go towards The Boyz Jubilee Tea in a couple of weeks time and a mug, my new mug for when I am crafting or writing up a post.  Again, it’s perfect, especially as I now realise how often I sign off a post with the words “Happy Days”

I cannot thank Paula enough, she has bought such sunshine into my world this week.  Over the years my two blogs have bought so many wonderful people into my life, from all over the globe …….what can I say, except THANK YOU for just popping by when you do and being there through thick and thin …….. I am feel quite emotional!

XXX THANK YOU PAULA SO MUCH XXX

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

What a thoughtful, kind friend you have in Paula. I can see why you are blown away by her gift. It is just so awesome and perfect for you. I just want to thank Paula for demonstrating how we can share our time and talents to bring joy to others.

SeasideKaren said...

I’ve just posted on the Monkeys blog but I have to post here too, I’m quite besotted and a little bit in love with Paula’s cuddly Queen! She will be like your own little personal ray of sunshine 🥰