Wednesday 20 July 2022

What’s Waiting For Me On My Desk Today ….. Tumbling Block Snowmen Decorations.

I think I must have painted these tumbling blocks sometime last year while staying with Marc, but that’s as far as I got with them.

Jenga. Topple Blocks snowmwn decorations

The box of 57 8cms x 2cms wooden blocks cost me just 50p from an Evesham Charity shop, so it was a no brainer purchase really and having them painted already all I have left to do is the fiddle fart!

IMG_2632

My aim is to complete ten a day over the coming week so all the fiddly work doesn’t feel too onerous or repetitive.

IMG_2633

Last year Iris and Bertie helped me drop similar snowmen all round Evesham as a random Christmas kindness, this year as I will be continuing to listen to readers in school two afternoons a week, I was thinking that they could be popped into reading book bags at Christmas, but before I do I need to check with Health and Safety that they are safe to do that.

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are super! I can imagine how pleased a little reader would be to find one in their book bag. You're teaching your grands how to be thoughtful and kind. You're an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

You painted loads while we were putting the world to rights . you where looking like Elizabeth Taylor in your stunning kaftan great day big love Marc