Thursday 25 August 2022

Heads Up to The Range’s New Autumn Products ………OMG!

I know I have been championing The Works for a few years now, but I think I said the other week that with their new stuff filtering in for Christmas, I have been a bit disappointed by the quality, number of pieces per pack and the value for money of some (not all) of the crafty bits and pieces, so I have been very restrained with what I have bought.

However, I nipped over to The Range (a short bus ride away) and just couldn’t believe their new range of Autumn craft products and their prices.  OMG, what I didn’t spend in The Works, I certainly spent in The Range!!!!

The Range artstudio Wooden People Family £1IMG_0123

Where do I start?  Well, it has to be with the Wooden People Family, can you believe 8 pieces, in three sizes for just £1?  That’s impossible! I can’t even buy them that cheap from China, certainly not in these sizes.  I paid £3.89 for 20 male/female shapes but they were tiny at 35mm.  Needless to say I bought quite a few packs.   I did look online, but they are currently out of stock, but I have set up a notification for when they are back.

Wooden People Family Pegs Crafts The Range

I am thinking fairies and/or angels, pairing them up with these wooden butterflies for wings, that had been reduced to 70p for quite a substantial pack of assorted sizes.

The Range Autumn Acorn Picks

I have also been looking at a few acorn ideas on Pinterest, however finding whole acorns with cups while out scavenging isn’t always that easy, so these are perfect as a complete item for just £1.29 for 12.

The Range Autumn Flower Picks

I am also planning on making a new Autumnal wreath for my front door, and again these flowers will be perfect.  Each pack contains 4 sprays of flowers (so 20 in all)  which I will separate, for £1.89.  To be honest there are enough flowers for at least four wreaths if I wanted, however I might keep a couple of sprays as they are to add to my Autumn/Halloween décor.

The Range Autumn Small Maple Leaves

To go on the wreath I also bought these packs of 8cm x 7cm leaves in both colours. There are 30 leaves in each pack for 69p.  Bargaintastic!

The Range Autumn Sequin ScattersIMG_0203

As for these sequin scatter leaves what can I say ……. how beautiful are they? 89p for 6 packs of 2 different designs, ranging from 9mm to 30mm in size.  I am already thinking perhaps an Autumn fairy using one of the wooden dolls?

The Range Autumn Crafts Gonk StickersThe Range Halloween Stickers

The packs of foam Gonk and Halloween stickers were both 99p each.  I don’t really “do or get” the craze for Gonks and neither does Marc, so I might wind him up with a a little something made using these. I have too many Halloween stickers already, but I can’t resist a pumpkin!

The Range Pastel With Love Toppers 12 pk

These pastel coloured (pink, cream, light blue) “With Love” toppers made of quite substantial card, were £1 for a pack of 12, were bought on a whim, but I am thinking that as I have so many slim cigar tins (from post a week or so ago) they might work well on the front of one with an added flower or two as a fairing gift?

The Range Ring Memo Blocks pk of 2

I am such a sucker for this type of memo block on a ring, no plans for these as of yet, but for £1 for two blocks, it was a no brainer.

The Range Autumnal Craft RangeIMG_0195

Another thing bought on a whim was this pack of pumpkin, berries, crab apples (I think) and leaf picks, my apologies for the duff pictures. Again, I think these could either be broken up or added to my Autumn décor, I am not sure yet.

As I said I was really impressed by what The Range had and I think it might be worth my keeping an eye on what they have online and visiting the store again later on in the year to see what they have for Halloween and Christmas, craft wise.

3 comments:

tilly said...

wow, what a shed load of goodies you have there, I feel a trip coming on as I do need silicone glue lol , Tilly

Cheryl W said...

I can almost see your crafty brain churning out ideas for these items. Looking forward to seeing what you make with them.

Anonymous said...

Great finds love them all I need an autumn wreath and a Halloween one hint hint hint I still have my chicking one up I think I should start leaving you an inspirational quote from my amazing think and live like a unicorn book that was in my bag of wounder and useful Christmas gifts you got me lol just to go with the gnomes lol big love marc