Monday 15 January 2024

Feeling Very Despondant ...... But Not Totally Out!

What can I say, where do I start?  …..... As you can see, I've “lost” all my pictures (on both blogs) from as far back as I dare to look and to make matters worse, I'd also lost all the pictures in posts that were already scheduled for the next week or so, I'm utterly bereft …… years and years of work gone, without a clue as to how to put it right and let’s be honest, you can't have a craft blog without pictures!

AGHHHHHHHH ……………. and that’s putting it mildly! 

What do I do? Accept this huge lost (hoping that I can find a possible solution in the near future) ......

 …… and then try to start afresh with a brand new blog, because I just can't bear to see old FiddleFart with all of her pictures missing. 

So, on January 29th I plan to start afresh with "What A Load Of Old Fiddle Fart", until then I'll leave you with three scheduled posts that I was able to salvage, tomorow (16th January) and then Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd January.

This has done little for my mojo as you can imagine, let's see how things go, but if I encounter any more problems of this nature again I know I just won't have the technical knowledge, will or energy to find the time to repeat the exercise and sadly that would be it!

On with the new ........ 

https://whataloadofoldfiddlefart.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no-that’s sad but onward and upwards . See you on the 29th.

Michele

Liz said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I have had intermittent problems with the photos on your site for a long time. I could access them by. clicking on them individually on days they had disappeared. Usually they would all appear a few days later. Never solved this glitch!
I hope this might happen for you too so you have not totally lost them.

Cheryl W said...

How frustrating! Sorry this happened to you. I've added your new blog address to my reading list so as not to miss out on your posts.