Saturday 29 August 2009

Sizzix Christmas Matchbook - Using Sizzix Originals Matchbook Cover & Inserts - 38 - 1128

This is a "crafty" experiment, it follows a post from a couple of days ago. It's a bit of nonsense really, but was fun to make.
I've used the Sizzix Matchbook die again, but this time I've embellished it with some Christmas Assessorize stickers left over from last year.
It's cute, and I think it would be good in one of those Advent calendars that you put small gifts in
or as a place card on the festive table.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to blog land Helen and may I say you are doing a fab job ... I love these match books and the buttons are great!

vixen said...

These Sizzix xmas matchbooks are adoreable. Your doing a fantastic job of bloggin. I just wish i could get the motivation and time to do some crafting then i could keep my blog running lol.
from boland:)

Dan said...

Congrats on your first week of blogging! Some lovely stuff on here, keep up the good work! :)

Shirley said...

Well done on joining the blogging comunity and showing us your lovely ideas.

Valerie said...

another super Christmas idea, thanks for sharing Helen

val x

camcraft said...

Love the likkle matchbook. Love your ideas on how to use .. I think I have this sizzix die but know I havn't yet had a chance to play - maybe sometime soon.
Carole

Dawn said...

Love your matchbooks, could you tell me what number die it is as i'd like to get it myself Thanks