Wednesday 23 December 2009

What’s On My Desk Wednesday and Two Trees Card

desk
`What’s on my desk today?  Absolutely nothing!  I have had a festive tidy up!  Doesn’t look right does it?
Picture 354
These Christmas trees are from a pack I found in a garden centre craft shop.  They have a wooden background with an embossed green felt front, but I don’t know who made them. I have added a few flat backed gems to them for extra bling.  As I  have run out of white glitter card, I’ve used a liberal sprinkling of micro glitter on white card for the snow.  I have finished the card by doodling snowflakes with a white gel pen on the pale blue sky.
I don’t think this is a card I will go into production with as it needs some more twiddling, the proportion of the trees and their positioning isn’t quite right.

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

YOur desk is a bit scarey, to be honest! In this house, a tidy surface like that would be dumped upon in minutes!

furrypig said...

Wow really impressive empty desk! My desk is the dining roon table and I am trying to clear it all ready for visitors on Christmas Eve and so we can eat our Turkey in comfort on CHristmas Day! Fingers crossed. Have a happy Christmas and thanks for sharing all your fab tips in suchan optimistic and upbeat way xxx

Ali said...

Have a happy christmas Helen, thanks for sharing your makes they are always beautiful.

Tinkertaylor said...

I'd be really scared if my desk was like this, tidy spaces unnerve me. bet it won't be long befor it's filled with all your gorgeous projects. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year