Monday 19 April 2010

Lots and Lots of Robot Birthday Cards

Poundland Robot Stickers
Remember these robot stickers I bought from Poundland in Bristol last week …… well, I’ve used them and have certainly had my moneys worth .
Big Blue Robot Card
There were two sheets of “bubble” robots and other robot bits in the pack.
Blue Robot Card
So I am dead chuffed to get six cards from one pack, with some bits left over, that I will be able to use on other things.
Red Robot Card
The checked background paper is part of a pack of double sided green patterned paper from Stampin Up.
Robot Card
And the silver “studs” are Card Candy from Craftwork Cards.
Two Blue Robots Card
Perhaps not to my taste, but I am trying to add a few more boys and mens cards to my repertoire.
Two Red Robots Card
Anyway, I shall put them in my box in the staffroom and see if they go.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

great cards - and makes a change from football or fishing LOL

Paula x x x

Sarah said...

Ooohhh they are fab, love what you've done with the stickers, what a transformation!

Tinkertaylor said...

Nice theme, what a lot you got for your £.

Ali said...

Brilliant - I know where I will be visiting soon x

Di said...

These are fab Helen you are definitely the queen of stickers! They should sell like hotcakes. Di. x

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi, loving your cards and other bits and pieces thanks for the info you give loving your pendants may have to give them a try myself ju x

clare said...

these are fab hun..love them..and im sure these will sell well at work!
TFS Hugs Clare xx

Michelle Custodio said...

I love your card making ideas for a men's card. Awesome!