Thursday 13 May 2010

Patchwork Elephant Birthday Card

 Green Patchwork elephant card
I used the Poundland stickers I bought in Bristol  a while back on these cards.  There were two sheets of bubble type stickers in a pack, so that’s pretty good value.
Picture 060
The only trouble was, I didn’t like the amount of surplus edging there was on each sticker, so in the end I carefully trimmed it off.
Patchwork elephant Card
This didn’t give me much surface on which to put any glue, but I used a very fine applicator and I am chuffed with the results.
The card is finished off with a bit of doodling and a handwritten sentiment.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, I love the way you doodle on a card, it really makes a difference. Nic x

Emma said...

These are so cute! I love the doodles, they look perfect.

SHEN said...

i like the cards u made and the stickers are cool too. well done.

Angela said...

gorgeous!

Just_a_bean said...

Love your style!

Unknown said...

These look fab and I LOVE your doodling!

Unknown said...

cute elephant cards Helen - your added touch of doodling always finishes a card off!!!

Paula x x x