Thursday 27 May 2010

POUNDLAND - I've Made The Big Time ....... Well Nearly

I was Googling Poundland and just imagine my surprise when I found that I had been mentioned in the “Poundland Blog” – I feel famous!
“ I just have to mention Helen and her revamped Poundland Christmas stocking! Wow Helen, you have done a fab job! Make sure you check out Helen’s Its All Fiddle Fart Blog, as she has done some fab handy work on lots of things – great inspiration too.  Helen, we at Poundland HQ love your Poundland motto too – buy it now or you will never see it again.  It’s because our shoppers cannot believe the amazing value, so stock gets cleared very quickly we have to get more products in to fill the space.  It would be great to hear about any other Poundland items you have customised Helen”

4 comments:

Nicky Stevenson said...

Wahay! Fame at last! Well, I'm impressed, not many other people can claim this one! x

Di said...

Well done Helen,i'm always amazed at the stuff you make with poundland bargains.I take it they didn't notice the "shoplifting bag" at the top of your page, LOL.

Unknown said...

well look at you lady! your deserve it tho, glad they are sharing the love xx

Merry said...

Congratulations but well deserved. You are so clever and creative with your finds from Poundland.