Tuesday 4 January 2011

Blog and Site Hopping

up-n-downI’ve been hopping again and I’ve found the “Jam Jar Shop” – I am always on the look out for little jars for sweets etc. throughout the year …… and this place has some really interesting stuff http://www.jamjarshop.com/index.asp
jam jar  jam jar
This year I am determined to start knitting again and I know that this blog Little Cotton Rabbits will inspire me to make a start http://littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk/free_knitting_patterns/
Christmas toys

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Well you certainly got a bunch of us knitting again with your posts about Mug hugs - I've done three so far this evening LOL

Toni :o)

marc said...

those bunnies are so cool and would be great for Easter gifts you could do so much with them i dont have the hands to knit any more but i love looking at knited bits such a art to do big love marc ps i like the jars to i got some fab ones in Tiger for 50p must go back and see if they have any more big love marc

Unknown said...

oooh Jars! Added the link to my faves! love annie x