Sunday 24 July 2011

Altered Button Notebook

Button Noted Book
This notebook was in my box of treasure from Carly, it was a no brainer as to what I should do with it …..!
Altered Notbook Cover - Buttons
……. cover it with buttons and black and gold peel off strips.
Buttons on book cover
As my sister is oft heard to utter “You have too much time on your hands!”  I shall keep this book in my work bag from now on, as I am forever scribbling ideas for both my blogs on bits of paper at work or waiting at the bus stop and then loosing them, hopefully a lovely new notebook will keep me organised!  Thank you Carly.

3 comments:

Bubbles said...

hehe cute... as a button! *lol*

marc said...

your be bright as a button with that book dont forgett you can colour your buttons with pro markers peel off pens and nail polish if you just have plain white ones big love marc

carlytheprincess said...

I knew you would come up with a great idea for it xx