Wednesday 6 July 2011

Display Box For Cards

Card display Box
When I take my cards into work it’s nice to display them in a pretty box to entice people to look!
Clementine Satsuma Box
I’ve had this small satsuma/orange box for ages and wondered what it would look like if I tarted up a bit.
Card Box
So first,  I painted  the inside and corners using a cream Matchpot that  I’ve had for ages (think they cost me 10p for 3 from a recycling depot) and then lined the bottom of the box with a matching piece of cream card.  The sides are covered using a paper from My Mind’s Eye called  Mary Mary “Beautiful” So Cute Paper …. I’m quite pleased with how its turned out and it’ll serve it’s purpose for a while.

3 comments:

Anj said...

perfect for the job and an excellent example of re-cycling! x x

marc said...

fab idiea and i love the cards the birdcage one looks fab big love marc

Bugged Designs said...

what a lovely idea and much cheaper than the ikea basket I was using. LOVE all your cards :)