Tuesday 5 July 2011

My 15 Minutes of Fame Care Of Docrafts Creativity Magazine!

Docrafts Card
This is a card I made using the free stickers with this months issue of Docrafts Creativity.  It measures 10.5cm x 14.5cms and is made using white linen effect card.
Picture 175
How awful am I? I dragged the poor Duke of Fiddle Fart off to try to find a copy of July/August Docrafts Creativity because my Royal Wedding card was in it! I was sure that the first place we went to would have it …… but no …. their most up to date copy was from March!
Docrafts Creativity magazine
So I made him drive all the way back into Wolverhampton to Hobbycraft where they had a copy……
Picture 171
And there it was on page 46, my 15 minutes of fame!Picture 173
Anyway the whole magazine is a really cracking read, so much so that it is sat on my craftroom desk for me to refer to as there are quite a few ideas I dying to try.
Picture 169
…. like these Papermania Four Door Cards and envelopes in either white or Kraft for £3, how brilliant do they look?
Picture 167
….. and what is more the stamps used in the 4 Door Cards are free with the September issue …. and boy do I need those stamps (as a non stamper!!).  I love the fact that it may only be July but the Christmas ideas are beginning to appear in the magazines and I am determined to get most of my cards etc. done in the school summer holidays. Bring it on!

7 comments:

Angie said...

Well done you ...great card ...enjoy your moments in the spot light...well deserved.

marc said...

your have more than 15 mins of fame well done again big love marc

Anj said...

Well done Helen - I love the card and am sure the idea will be adapted for Engagement and Wedding cards by readers of the magazine. I love the card you have made using the free stickers - why don't you email them the picture - you never know you may have another 15 minutes coming your way in a future publication - lol!

Sarah xx said...

Ha Ha - I saw this today and thought it was you - well done it was a super card!! hugs xx

Bubbles said...

What I'd like to know is.... why didn'y you come 1st? *lol* Great card... very royal :)

Anonymous said...

Well done Helen, I was so excited for you when I saw your name in the magazine!!

Tip Top said...

Well done! Not got my copy yet but it is a fab mag!!