Monday 18 July 2011

Handcrafted Prawn Net

The Duke has been fiddle farting, so I thought I would give him a guest spot today ……
Handcrafted Prawn Net
He’s made this beautiful prawn net for our holidays, for when we go fishing.  I don’t want to use it and get it all sandy, it’s too lovely.
Handcrafted Prawn Net 1
We saw a shabby chic version (for ornamental use only) in a shop a while ago and that got the Duke thinking …
Picture 299 Picture 300
The attention to detail is wonderful …. I’ll let you know if we catch anything in it when we eventually get to use it……

4 comments:

Bubbles said...

Gosh that's gorgeous! It does seem a shame to use such a work of art in the sea and sand... but think of those fresh-caught shrimp, cleaned and cooked within a few minutes of being caught in that fabulous net!

Jenny said...

Awesome guest spot :) I think it needs to be used, all that work going unfulfiled! Just think, it can always be cleaned after, or left for that authentic 'shabby' look :)

marc said...

great craftsmanship a real pro love it i to would us it just to show off lol big love marc

Its All Fiddle Fart said...

I will post pictures of us using it later in the summer!