Wednesday 17 August 2011

Framed Badges

Please excuse the nail and I apologise for the quality of lighting in my craft room.
 Framed_Buttons_Badges[4]
After fiddle farting about making badges/buttons yesterday I was wondering what to do with some of the ones I’d made.
Carved picture Frame
Then I remembered this picture frame I had bought as a set of three from a car boot sale for £1.00. A quick spray of cream enamel paint and a piece of ribbed Kraft card as a background ….. and Bob’s your Aunt Fanny!

3 comments:

marc said...

fab way to display them and easy to get to should you want to wear one ,badges are one of the best little gifts to give as they go on a card and christms ones always go down well big love marc

Anj said...

is there no end to your imagination?? Gorgeous! Love Anj x x

Weezy said...

Oh the frame looks so much nicer in the cream, what a wonderful way to show off wee bits and pieces!