Thursday 18 August 2011

Tatty Teddy Kraft Card

This card measures 14.5 x 14.5 cms and is made using a ribbed effect Kraft card.
Kraft Tatty Teddy Card
At first I was unsure about the combination of grey and the brown Kraft card but it’s grown on me …. The Tatty Teddy topper comes with the 12 x 12 pack of Docrafts “Me To You” papers.   To add extra dimension I’ve used Ranger Glossy Accents on the bear’s nose, the parcel tag and the stars on his hat, plus a tiny cream bow and purple flat backed gems.

2 comments:

marc said...

i like the colour combo you have used tatty teddy is very popular and they sell lots of things you can make cards with to sell but they dont let you sell them on the internet which i think is a shame as most peps who sell will at some time sell on line your card turned out well big love marc

Its All Fiddle Fart said...

Now I didn't know that about the internet Marc ....!! As soon as this card went in my box at work it went ......!! Kerching!! LOL