Thursday 8 September 2011

DIY Handyman Card

This card is A5 in size and is made using ribbed effect Kraft card.
 Card for A handyman
This is a silly card I made for my brother who doesn’t really go a bundle on birthdays, but loves his DIY tools. I’ve used a mixture of self adhesive alphabet stickers and my own handwriting.  The check paper is from DCWV.
Picture 192
The tools started off as a free gift with a child’s comic,   the paper shop over the road takes the gifts off any unsold comics and sells them for 30p or 4 for £1.  I love going over for a rummage!  I struggle with “men’s things” but this sort of thing is brilliant for cards, adding to a gift tag or stuck on gift bags and boxes.

3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

One cany newsagent you have there and you too for snapping up the goodies. Brill idea. hugs Mrs A.

Suze Bain said...

This is great fun, the tools are a fab idea. xx

marc said...

the shops around us dont do that which is a shame but i do go to chairty shops and look in the kids toys ect you can use on things fab card big love marc