Thursday 15 September 2011

Halloween Trick Or Treat Box

I think this should really be called “When Halloween Meets The Bush Tucker Trial!”
Halloween Trick ot Treat Box with frogs
The idea for this box started when I found a bag of chocolate frogs in Marks and Sparks, reduced to £1.50 for a bag of 12 but with a use by date in January 2012 so I knew that they would be perfectly fine for Halloween.
andys nokia 053  Halloween trick ot Treat Box 1
I’ve used a small papier mache box from HobbyCraft and coloured it with a green Promarker pen. On each side I have handwritten  “Trick or Treat”, adding a pair of googly eyes for extra creepiness and on the top the message “Dare You Eat One?”.
Box of frogs Crafts
Sitting comfortably inside the box  are two of the frogs padded out with a bit of green tissue paper.  Done and dusted! 
Trick Or Treat Halloween Box 1
If you can’t find any frogs I am sure that there are plenty of other horrid Halloween foil wrapped creatures that could be used, as well as chocolate eyeballs and pumpkins!
Trick ot Treat Box of Frogs

5 comments:

Anj said...

its just brilliant!!

Suze Bain said...

Great fun and I like how the promarkers look on the mache box. xx

Bubbles said...

Great box and loving those frogs!!

tilly said...

I think i need to go shopping with you lol, fab little gift!
Tilly

Unknown said...

Fab idea!
Dx