Friday 28 October 2011

Hobbycraft Cotton Christmas Gift Bag

Gift bags seem so expensive for what they are, so this year I have decided to make a few using Hobbycraft cotton bags, they normally cost 99p, but I took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer they had in the summer, so they actually worked out at 66p each.
HobbyCraft Cotton Bag Christmas
I’ve also used computer transfer paper for the image.
Let It Snow Transfer Paper
The digi images are from a set from Sweet Shoppe Designs called “Little Joys” by Zoe Pearn  but I’m not sure if  it is available any more and the font is from Two Peas in a Bucket, (details as per yesterdays post)
The ironing bit was simple …. the only big thing I almost forgot to do was reverse the text on the image!  There was almost a disaster …… but I twigged it just in time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving the images what a fab idea... I have been making little gift bags and boxes from cardstock, but this bag is soooo sweet xxxx

marc said...

fab bag will go really well with the tags big love marc

Suze Bain said...

A super bag Helen (and ironed so crisply!) Lol. xx