Saturday 15 October 2011

Stampin’Up Ornament Punch

This card measures 3.5 ins x 3.5 ins and is made using a ribbed effect Kraft card.
Stampin'Up Bauble Card with Snowman
Ever bought a crafty something and then wondered what on earth possessed you?  Well I did with this punch, it’s been on my desk for over a year … unused and unwanted, largely because it just didn’t inspire me ‘till now …. and now I love it!
Picture 084
Stampin’Up Ornament Punch 119847
It has given me so may ideas on how to use all the tiny leftover festive Accessorize and Paperchase stickers I have.
Stampin'Up Bauble Punch
The rubbery snowman sticker was from a pack from Tesco a couple of years ago, they were cute but quite expensive, so much so that I would only use one per card to get my moneys worth and these baubles will be my way of doing just that.

2 comments:

marc said...

i am always getting things that just sit there for ages lol great card love that you have used those little stickers/ peel offs etc that we all have some were in our craft stash i also think that nesterbillites do a set of ornament diys in case you cant find the punch big love Marc

Bubbles said...

Me... buy something and never use it?! Never!!! *lol*
Sadly the reality is that I do it way too often.
Glad you rediscovered this punch though - I would certainly use it... though probably not as well as you've done.