Wednesday 12 October 2011

What Are You Lot Like

I love each and everyone of my followers, you are all so wonderful xxxxx ….. So imagine my surprise yesterday, when I got in from work (knackered) and I found a small packet on the mat and was a little puzzled as I didn’t recognise the address on the back …. but on opening it I found it was from Paula ……

andys nokia 444

…… it contained the loveliest note ever and a gorgeous stamp.  I am so touched that on an exciting visit to a Stamping Festival Paula thought of me ….. I make no apologies for saying I am very moist eyed as I write this.  Thank you sooooooo much Paula ….. you’ll never know how much this means to me and will be treasured….. xxxx

3 comments:

marc said...

fab i always say and believe with all my heart that the love you give out comes back to you a 100x over in ways you never expect you share so much love and Paula i know your love and kindness will do the same to you fab post big love Marc

Paula said...

No problem, Helen! I can't wait to see what you do with it in future blogs. I am sure people agree with me, that we all take something away from this blog, and for me it's just nice to give back once in a while. x

Suze Bain said...

I agree, you give us all so much inspiration and share all your great ideas, you deserve some nice surprises in return. xx