Wednesday 2 November 2011

Wooden Christmas Tree Tags

Wooden Christmas Tree tags
I’ve used the last twelve wooden dominoes from a child’s set I bought from the village Easter Fayre for 50p to make these wooden tags. They each measure 7cms x 3cms.
Wooden Christmas Tree tag
All I’ve done is cover the picture side of the dominoes with a spotty paper which seems to enhances the spots on wooden Christmas tree embellishments I bought from Hobbycraft a little while ago. I’ve then  handwritten the greeting and added a bit of faux stitching.
Picture 319
I used my Aldi craft drill to make the holes for the ties and have left the backs blank for a message to be written, although I did add faux stitching round the edges.

5 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Great idea. They look fab. Hugs Mrs A.

Bubbles said...

These really do look great - traditional, but with a modern edge... fantastic!

tilly said...

These make fab tags, I love them
Tilly

Suze Bain said...

These are FAB! xx

marc said...

i love those trees does any one know of a paper that is like/similar to that pattern as i would love to make some cards with it great make really fresh looking big love marc