Tuesday 28 February 2012

A Silly Good Luck Card

Monkey Good Luck Card
There is always an element of truth in my Monkey Blog otherwise it would be hard for me to keep a handle on the ins and outs and twists of their lives …. so yes, Sandra, their boss, has moved on to pastures new …..
….. which gave me the opportunity of making her a “Good Luck” card. I had taken a couple of pictures of the monkeys with the express intention of using them on cards, one with a cake, candles and birthday message and the other just sat sitting at the kitchen table.
All I did was cut out the background, just leaving the monkeys and then put it on a scrap of stripy paper and then mat and layering on silver. The finishing touches came with some bunting and the wording which I did on my ancient and so old fashioned Dymo tape.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I love DYMO text, I have a few different coloured rolls, and love making greetings with them, so effective.