Friday 20 April 2012

Accessorize Sweet Shop Stickers

These cards each measure 5ins x 5ins and are made using a hand cut white linen effect card blank.
Accessorize Tasty Treets Sweet Shop Stickers
How cute are these stickers from Accessorize (£2.00)?  I just could not resist them, but as I am still on my economy run I only bought two packs (instead of my usual six or seven),  from which I made seven cards with no stickers remaining.
Accessorize Sweet Shop Stickers
The first card I made with them was pretty prim and proper …… so I had another go, this time using one of my Nestabliities dies.
Sweet Shop card I have to admit I prefer the plainer card, but that’s just me….. less is more!

3 comments:

sue said...

Love those stickers, must look out for some sometime. I adore what you have done with them. I love every design, but think I like the scalloped edge one the best if I had to choose. x

marc said...

i like them both and i think that if you sell cards then you should give a bit of choice i like that diy its fun and works well with the sweets big love marc

Sue said...

Fabby cards.