Wednesday 4 April 2012

Daisy Card

This card measures 5ins x 5ins and is made using ivory linen effecrt card.
Daisy card
I’ve used part of Stampin’Up Fresh Cuts stamp set to make the background for this card and then have coloured it with Plaid blending chalks, a little ink round the edges and a touch of Hero Arts micro hologram glitter
Daisy card 1
I’ve then added a paper daisy,(I can’t remember where I got them from, but wish I could get some more as they are quite realistic),  a tiny brass insect charm and some flat backed pearls. Done!

4 comments:

Kazbomps said...

Hi Helen. I have got some very similar daisies off ebay. The shop is called the white elephant shop. They come from Thailand so take a week or so to arrive but worth the wait and they have a good selection of flowers. I have used them a few times now and have never been disappointed. Karen x

Indigo Blue said...

Lovely card. I like paper flowers, some that I find in Hobby craft are perfect for the cards that I make.

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Such a pretty CAS card, love the colours. Hugs Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!
I wondered if you would like to play a little getting to know you game of - "Tag" http://thisisthecraftyone.wordpress.com/2012/04/05/tag-youre-it-2/