Wednesday 25 April 2012

Lighthouse Themed Cards

Both these cards measure 5ins x 5ins and are made using a white linen effect hand cut blank.
lighthouse card
Dianne in Florida sent me a packet of 3D stickers containing, amongst others, the embellishments I have used on these cards. I love the seagulls and would buy them by the sack load if they sold them on their own, they would just add the finishing touch to so many scenic cards.
Lighthouse card
I’ve also used some text print from my Papermania A5 Bookprint paper pack. I’ve coloured the central panel in with a Promaker pen. As I am not too keen on stamping this paper is a dream come true for me, I get the printed effect I love but without all the fiddle fart with ink etc.!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Always difficult to know what to do for a male card and this is perfect.

misteejay said...

Fab cards Helen. The shading in the centre really works well.

Toni xx

Suzanne said...

Two fab cards, Helen x

Toni said...

Really like these cards and yes they would be great 'mancards' Haven't got these dies cuts but do have lighthouse, compass and script writing stamps so thank you once again for the inspiration.
Toni xx

Caroline said...

They're fab! I never know what to do with/how to use lighthouses on cards xx

marc said...

great cards i love the pen biro line effect you have fiddle farted around the edge it really works and i love those birds to some needs to do a punch or a diy with some on or even a flock going down in size big love marc

lonidan said...

Love these cards Helen. Louise xx