Friday 8 June 2012

Cadbury Miniature Birthday Card

These cards measure 10.5cm x 14.5cms and are made using white linen effect card.
Chocolate Birthday card Cadbury's miniatures
I made a special card using Cadbury Chocolate Miniatures a few weeks ago and thought I would try to make a “cut price” version!
Chocolate Birthday card cadburys Dairy Milk
I much prefer the top card, it looks much fresher and cleaner. I tried to accentuate the chocolate theme with the second card by using brown paper, I think I’ve over egged the pudding and it just doesn’t work!

7 comments:

marc said...

lol it would be ok if you had not showen the first one but since you have i would go with no 1 big love marc

Sue said...

Great idea. Wonder how big a card you'd need for one of this giant bars:)

Bee and Dee said...

great card idea x

Toni said...

Great idea, yet another one to try. very effective. Agree maybe card no.1 has the edge.
Toni xx

lynda said...

This is MY kind of birthday card!! Great idea - and I like both cards but possibly the 1st card is better. The only problem is - I always have trouble trying to find the Cadbury's Miniatures :(

Lynda xx

Merry said...

Fantastic cards.

Di said...

Great idea Helen. Maybe the first one does have the edge - but I'd be happy to receive either :) Di xx