Wednesday 8 August 2012

Cards With An Autumnal Feeling

These cards measures 5ins x 5ins and are made using ivory linen effect card.
Card using K & Co Dimensional Stickers
I’ve used a pack of K & Co adhesive dimensional stickers, sent to me from Dianne in Florida on these cards, they have a lovely muted Autumnal feel about them,  which is probably why I’ve wait until September to put them in my staffroom box.
K & Co
K & Co stuff is always so beautifully packaged, which is why I have been able to  use almost everything included in the pack for the squares, backing and corners on the first card.
K & Co Embellishments
I have kept the second card much simpler, using scraps of Kraft card as a backing to the embellishments.

4 comments:

SueF said...

crumbs, there's an echo in here - that's a 1st for this time of night. Everyone must be watching the Olympics ;-)

Lovely cards Helen, they really will be perfect for the start of the school year

Sue

Toni said...

Lovely cards Helen, the embellishments are great. I love autumn colours.
Toni xx

Dianne said...

Those lovely muted colours do seem soo perfect for autumn cards...love the 4 grouping for maximum effect and background colour is just right on target.....Dianne

marc said...

great bits that dianne has sent love the rich colours big love marc