Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day

This card measures 5ins x 5ins and is made using a plain, black, hand cut card.
winged heart valentine cardHappy Valentine’s Day! This card is so me, but I think Marc will be getting it when I see him later on in the month. Made using one of the Utee hearts I made with my Ranger melting pot a while back.  All I have added are the wings, cut using a Cuttlebug Emboss Plus die - Vintage Collage, leant to me by the aforementioned Marc and a small label made with the Duke’s old and very battered Dymo label maker, et voila!!!

3 comments:

marc said...

i do so love it might have to dip those wings in utee so i can wear it if i am lucky to get it happy valentines day to every one hope you all get a little of the love thats around if not then here is BIG LOVE from me

Mrs B said...

Hi Helen. Another great Valentines card. Love the wings, they go with your heart perfectly. Have a good weekend. Take care.

Cheryl W said...

Wonderful card! That lucky Marc!