Monday 25 September 2017

Spooky Halloween Faces Bracelet

Following on from my last post I had a go at making a VERY simple Halloween type bracelet, simple and very basic because I can’t do “proper” knots and loops and other complicated jewellery type things.
Halloween Spooky Faces BraceletReally, I just wanted to draw some more spooky faces on wooden beads using my new permanent fine liner pen!
IMG_4750So all I did was draw on said beads and then threaded them with some smaller wooden red beads onto some purple waxed twine.
Halloween spooky faces bracelet...……. giving a little leeway for beads to move, making a knot at each end to stop beads dropping off, then making another knot, red bead and knot again for a bit of extra fiddle.  It’s only meant to be worn for a night or two over Halloween so I didn’t (because I don’t know how to) put in those fancy loops that you find on some friendship bracelets.  It’s just me playing.

2 comments:

marc said...

its fun and i love the faces any one would love these great for a trick a treat party gift bag big love marc

Cheryl W said...

It's perfect for Halloween! And this is such a creative idea. I see all sorts of possibilities - such as snowman faces at Christmas time and little chick faces for Easter.