Sunday 17 December 2017

A Blast From The Past A Few Ideas For Christmas Sweetie Bags From Christmas 2010

Magic Fairy Drops Sweet Candy Favor Bags
Rudolph's Got A Cold Blue Sweetie Candy Noses
Blue Noses Sweetie Candy favor bag Christmas
Picture 111
Rudolph's Noses Christmas Candy Favor Bag
Rudolph's Chocolate Treats Favour Candy Bag
 Santa's Penny Mix Special Christmas Candy bag Favor
There is a link to the 3 x 5inc cello bags I have used in the sidebar. They cost £1.99 for 50 plus £1.00 P & P.  I like to put about 50 to 60 grams of good quality sweets in each bag and this size is idea.  I use dies from Nestabilities Label Set 8 for my toppers. Most of the stickers are from various Poundshops, except for the wooden reindeer ones, which are from HobbyCraft, that I have altered a little to fit the blue nose theme.

7 comments:

Angie said...

Those are brilliant ...wish I had your imagination

kay said...

fab ideas,x

Yvonne Randall said...

I must say that I think that you are amazing. So many ideas to use thrifty items and to make so much that is wonderful. Keep up the good work.

Naturally Me Creations said...

All of this is so cute! :D
I'll have to follow you now! :)

PepPop said...

Loving the Rudolph's got a cold ones!! LOL. Jaqui x

Sree said...

I was googling for the reindeer noses and reached your site. I would like to know what chocs you have used for the red coloured ones. Only I can think of is the red gum balls but these bags are supposed to be for young children I dont want to give them bubblegum myself;-)
thanks you

Cheryl W said...

They're all still great ideas!