Thursday 14 February 2019

Guest Crafter – Iris and Her Aqua Beads.

Crafting time with Iris is even more special now she’s at school and time more limited,  but over Christmas we had a good little splurge. 
IMG_0231
Iris loves Sylvanian Families and she also loves Aqua Beads, so when Aqua Beads do a Sylvanian Family set, it’s a no brainer!
download (1)
Believe me, she’s got far more patience with all those fiddle farty little balls than I will ever have, I seemed to spend all my time under the table picking them up.
IMG_0238
While she was working away I thought that we should make something more permanent to keep and display what she had created, so I found a couple of silver picture frames and when she was finished beading I got her to draw a couple of backgrounds to go in them, sticking the characters on to them when they were dry.
Sylvannian Families Aqua Beads
They are so precious, with a memories of the day they were made and showing Iris how valued her artistic efforts always are.
IMG_0228
Bertie got in on the act too but he was more content with sorting out the balls rather than making any pictures, which is soooooooooo Bertie!
IMG_0229

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your grandchildren are SO adorable...and talented, too. Just like their Nana.

marc said...

putting in frames takes them up a notch love them big love marc