Thursday 11 April 2019

Exciting News - Hunkydory Review

It's been a couple of years since I have been asked to do a review. I don't push my blog anymore like I used to, so it's not really that out there to attract the interest of craft companies ...... so imagine my surprise when I recieved an e-mail from Hunkydory asking if I would consider putting together a review for them.

Well, it would be rude to say no wouldn't it?  I have always been aware of Hunkydory but to my knowledge have never used any of their products, so this is going to be really interesting. I have given Hunkdory a list of the things I would like to try out, mainly with a steampunk theme as Marc is due to stay with me over the Easter holiday so hopefully we can work together to produce a double review from two quite different perspectives.  I have included MDF shapes, stamps, an embossing folder and just to hedge my bets a book of Christmas toppers as we crafters are never that far away from the odd festive thought or two.

Below is what I have put on my request, as soon as they and Marc arrive I will let you know.  It's so exciting!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Congrats on being selected to do a review. It will be fun to see what you and Marc come up with.

CraftyCoffey said...

That’s fantastic news, I hope you get lots of lovely goodies to review.

Michele