Thursday 5 December 2019

Simple Snowflake Card

This card measures 14cms x 14cms and is made using a hand cut and creased smooth white card blank.
A very simple card today, in the small hope of emulating Marc's very simple but effective Christmas cards of the past two/three years.  Following Marc I have chosen to use white on white.  
I simply stamped the sentiment onto a blank card using my Tim Holtz stamping platform, as someone who always a reluctant and often frustrated stamper in the past, wasting too much time, paper, card and tears in it's pursuit, I can't tell you how much I love this tool! 

There are two wooden layers to the snowflake and one gem which means that it would be a card to be delivered personally or popped in a parcel, postage at Christmas is exorbitant enough without posting a card that would come under the large letter category!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Your simple card looks elegant and perfect for the holidays. I know what you mean about using the stamping platforms. I used to HATE to stamp sentiments because I always seemed to mess them up. But with a stamping platform, stamping is a breeze, and I love being able to stamp multiple times in order to get a good image.