Wednesday 16 June 2021

Flying Scotsman Passing Through Evesham – June 12th 2021

So sorry for the lack of “proper” crafty posts these past few weeks, painting my £30 pine shelves for the lounge is taking an awful lot longer than I  had anticipated, plus I’m trying to list at least one or two things a day on eBay, bits and pieces I have around the flat or that I “find” in town……. and with all this lovely weather, who wants to stay in, especially after the year and a half we’ve had ……… and, to be honest, I’ve not got many ideas at the moment!

However, rather than leave an empty today ………….

IMG_1413IMG_1414

…….. I thought I’d show you a couple of pictures of the Flying Scotsman, travelling from London Paddington to Worcester and going over “my” bridge on Saturday morning, just gone.

IMG_1415

Events like this don’t happen very often, so we were all in the garden to watch ……….

IMG_1416IMG_1418

……. and wave to all the passengers. I have to say, as a passenger, the view looking down from the bridge on to the marina is quite lovely and takes you quite by surprise.

IMG_1419

Happy Days!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

I enjoy your posts, whether they're about crafting, grandchildren, visiting with friends, or even trains! No need to apologize.