Tuesday 11 October 2011

What’s In The Shops For The Festive Season.

Not really a crafty day today … it’s just that the shops are beginning to get their Christmas sweeties in and if you haven’t seen them yet I thought I would  give you a heads up ….
andys nokia 290
Now ….. who could resist these tiny Lindt chocolate teddies?  I found them in my local SPAR priced at 50p each (they measure about 5cm) and before I knew it this lot decided to come home with me. 
andys nokia 288
…… Then I remembered this string of stockings I bought years ago and decided I didn’t really like ….
Lindt Chocolate Bear
Well,  I’ve now  shoved a bit of stuffing in the bottom and a teddy on top ….. sorted ….. a little fairing gift to give instead of a card!
Areo Christmas Tree
Also in the shops,  found by my lovely sister Jan ........ caramel filled Galaxy parcels and cuter than cute ….. Aero Christmas trees ……festivechoctastical!! 

3 comments:

marc said...

thats fab what you done with the socks,great to see whats out there i would have to lock them away other wise it would be Christmas every day in a nom nom sort of way
big loe Marc

Anj said...

That is just the cutest choccy teddy I've seen - If you see anymore of these socks please let us crafty buddies know, Helen I can't say how much I enjoy my daily visit to your lovely blog! x x

Sheila said...

It's just SO nice to find a British site showing things you can buy over here to make really cute goodies. So often the sites are American & you can't get hold of the makings. Thanks for the inspiration - keep up the good work ;0)