Wednesday 15 February 2012

Tim Holtz Inspired Memory Glass Pendant

Ranger memory Glass Pendant
I think I am getting there very slowly, my Compendium of Curiosities doesn’t seem to have left my side since I picked it up on Saturday and as you can see I took what Tim has written about using corners to heart!
Memory Glass pendant 2
I have used two Ranger 1.5ins x 1.5ins Memory Glass squares, with a text background and part of a punched heart on top of that. I still find applying the foil tape to join the glasses together fiddly but it’s getting easier and if it is a bit rough and ready it adds to the charm. The bird cage was from Marc, I’ve just added a gem to cover the hole on the top. I didn’t know I had the corner till I was searching through my boxes for a key, so I was thrilled when I found it as it’s perfect where it is, again with a three small gems added.
Memory Glass Pendant 1
Dead chuffed!

5 comments:

sue said...

Another gorgeous creation, well done. A real Tim work of art. x

marc said...

fab love to see your useing the bits and making things you yourself like love it big love marc

Sue said...

Really fabby.

Anonymous said...

That;s so beautiful! I love it - Thanks for sharing!

tilly said...

another beautiful project.....love the little details
Tilly