Wednesday 21 August 2019

Crafting With Iris

Just a couple of little "plaques" today, made by Iris using bits and pieces from Nanny's drawers of treasure and wonderment.
She likes to bring her chosen "swag" to the table and then I let just let her run with it. Iris always has a very clear idea of what she is going to do so I can sit back with my chai latte, watch, listen and ooooo and ahhhhh in all the right places.  The only contribution I really make is if I think of another twiddly bit that she might like to add but had missed in said drawer.  

I just adore all her drawings, they are changing slowly and becoming a little more sophisticated with influences from school, but at the moment they are still so pure and innocent and very Iris.

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I just love seeing Bertie's and Iris's creations. Like you say, they are so pure and innocent.

marc said...

my girl can rock a crayon and is an expert when it comes to glitter and there is no stopping her when it comes to paper dolls and boy can she persevere lol big love marc